Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome to my first blog

Hi every one I'm Mad Dog Harry this is my 40k blog we will be talking about battle report's, painting, and tactic's. We will be talking a lot about Grey Knights as this is my newest army I am painting up.


Today we will be talking about Purifiers now they are a great elite choice or a troop choice if u take Castellan Crowe and we will talk about how bad Crowe is another day. Now a big mistake i see people doing with there Purifiers is giving them heavy weapons not to say heavy weapons are bad but they are just better on other dude cause purifiers they are an assault troop and an amazing one at that we wanna get then in there and let them own with there cleansing fire cause they can wipe out hordes of orks or bugs and that being said that is what they are best for wiping out light infantry. The heavy guys u wanna leave to be taken down by your pallys or termies. Remember halberd's are a god send a group of 10 purifiers can wipe out hordes like there a hot knife threw butter. Hope every one enjoyed my first posts more to come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment