Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Battle Report

So  I did a 1500 point game last night vs some orks my list was


10 purifiers with halberd's
8   purifiers with halberds
Crowe so they are troops
1 Liberian with shrouding quick silver and dark vortex and a halberd
2 land raiders
1 dread knight with psycan and flamer


and the orks won the dice roll so he was first. Laid out before me was 80 some odd orks and i was just like damn what am I going to do so i deployed as far away from him as I could.


TURN 1


he rushed at me he had 1 warboss on a bike it move flat out at my dread knight. i did a few lass cannon shots and i did 1 wound to his warboss my turn was very short i saw a horde of green men just come running my way.

TURN 2

he made it to assault my dread knight with his war boss and a few boys and the dread knight killed his war boss before he could strike with his power claw and that was it for his turn. Then i rolled my land raider up and let the purifiers roll out to help there dread knight buddy fend off a horde of 20 boys and some defcopters owning  them out before they even had a chance to strike back.

TURN 3

There was some shooting  40 more boys rolled up to fight the purifiers i got the assault off and cleared them out only losing 3 purifiers to some shooting and that was pretty much it he was done turns 4 and 5 was just cleaning up.


so over all my purifier army seems to do well against the green tide more testing to be done I'm waiting on my storm ravens to get in so i can use them that about the only change to my list would be lose the land raiders for my storm ravens

No comments:

Post a Comment